WHAT IS HATHA YOGA?
Hatha Yoga is a 2,500 year old yoga practice that includes many physical postures (asana) and breathing techniques and breath control (pranayama). Hatha Yoga is the root of many other yoga styles, for example Vinyasa Yoga, Astanga Yoga, Yin Yoga. Hatha Yoga is an efficient tool for balance on a physical and emotional level.
EFFECTS OF HATHA YOGA.
• calm breathing
• increase of concentration
• muscle building
• Self care - taking responsibility for your own well-being
This is what you will learn in my Hatha Yoga classes:
• classical yoga positions (asana) with precise alignment
• classical breath control (Pranayama)
• strengthening muscles and stretching fasciae
• directing awareness and mindful observation
• perceive and influence prana (life energy)
Yogaherz offers Hatha Yoga group classes in Zürich at
Puls 5, Giessereistrasse 18, 8005 Zürich
Yogaherz offers Hatha Yoga private classes at
Puls 5, Giessereistrasse 18, 8005 or by arrangement outside of Zurich.