LEGAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
When purchasing one of our subscriptions (abonnements) or a single entry online or on-site, the buyer agrees to our terms and conditions as follows:
1. The subscriptions (abonnements) and single entries vary in price and duration. These are binding. After expiry of the validity period, the subscriptions expire. There is no entitlement to refund in the event of a possible residual value.
2. The subscriptions and single entries are not transferable unless specifically stated in the offer.
3. 10 subscriptions and 1, 2 and 3-month subscriptions are not entitled to renewal.
4. Time Subscriptions of 6 months or more and block cards of 11 or more can be extended, for example. Because of prolonged holidays, pregnancy or prolonged illness (presentation of a medical certificate). Please contact us as soon as you are aware that you will not be able to attend classes.
5. Price and timetable adjustments are subject to change at any time.
6. Workshops and Yoga Retreat Registrations are binding. A deposit is required to reserve your space and the amount depends on the length and total price of the workshop/yoga retreat., Refunds are determined in accordance with the terms and conditions of each workshop/yoga retreat. Furthermore, the conditions of the respective organizer apply to the workshops and yoga retreats.
Effective date: April 12, 2019
Back2Balance ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.back2balance.health website (the "Service").